Providing counselling, therapy and support
WHAT CAN COUNSELLING DO FOR YOU?
- help you learn about yourself and your strengths
- help you find the ability to heal and overcome life challenges & difficulties
- maximize your coping skills
- create the meaningful life you want
why would I need counselling?
Is your mood affecting relationships, work, school, marriage, or parenting?
Balance your mind counselling can help you with:
- anxiety, nervousness, or panic
- constant worrying
- self esteem difficulties
- loss of someone or something you love (a family member, a friend, a job, a marriage, or a pregnancy loss)
- making sense and meaning from life challenges and losses
- coping with medical diagnosis or challenges
- recovery from a traumatic event
Experiencing a life event that is "not normal" in your everyday life, can be traumatic. Counselling can help if you are having difficulty "getting back to normal".
email email@example.com or call 416-456-6620 for a free 20 minute consultation